Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dream as own boss




Today, I contacted my 2 ex-colleagues, they left previous company and started their own business. They are doing well, busy and happy with their dreams come true. Lucky them, of course they have been working very hard too. Congratulations to them and wish them all the best and prosperous in they new endeavour!



As for me, I resigned and stay at home as 'domestic engineer' since Jan 07. 1 and 1/2 year gone and I found myself do nothing in this period. What I had planed before I resigned was unsuccessful and I felt that I'm wasting my life! I'm quite depress everytime I think of this. : (


What exactly I have lack of? Time, energy, money, network, confidence or luck? I think I have none of them, I was unable to let go of my worry and burden. I'm stucked with my plan now, sigh........... What happen to me?


I don't know where should I go, I tried internet sales, like yahoo, ebay and blog but it doesn't work. I can't go for push cart or flea market as I have to take care my children at home. I can't assign my products to others as I don't trust them. What should I do?

Maybe I should just sit back and relax myself now. Clear my mind, fully concentrate for my family and put my own dream aside till ............. My dream will come true, one day...........





No comments: